You’ve probably noticed CWBdirect Online Banking now has a refreshed look and feel and that there are new features in the Canadian Western Bank mobile app.
Your login information, including your client card/access number and access code (PAC) remain the same.
We hope you enjoy using this enhanced online and mobile banking experience, including:
- easier to read website text;
- simpler navigation to more information about CWB’s products and services; and
- additional features in the Canadian Western Bank mobile app:
- financial calculators, such as for calculating the savings you’ll need to retire, a loan calculator and a mortgage calculator
- an easy-to-use map to find a nearby ATM or branch.
Watch the short video below to learn more about the enhanced CWBdirect Online Banking and mobile app.
Now that the refresh is complete, there are a few settings in your browser, online banking, and the CWB mobile banking app that you will want to update. It will only take a few minutes to:
- Update your CWBdirect Online Banking bookmark, if you have bookmarked this page. As always, you can still access online banking by hovering over ‘Online Banking’ at the top right hand corner of our website;
- Restore any online banking memorized accounts by clicking “add memorized account” on the online banking login screen and entering the account name you wish to use and the client card / access number associated with the account;
- Update your CWB mobile app; and
- Restore any memorized accounts on the CWB mobile app by selecting “Settings” then “Manage logins” and “Create new login” on the bottom of the mobile app screen. Here you will be prompted to enter the account name you wish to use and the client card / access number associated with the account.
If you have any questions about this refresh, please contact your local branch.