With rising post-secondary education costs, an RESP is a good option for investing for your child’s future. CWB’s RESP is managed by Concentra Financial.
Saving now will mean spending less later when your child decides to pursue a post-secondary education.
- Based on your annual contributions receive up to $500, per child each year through the federal government’s Canada Education Savings Grant (CESG).
- Receive up to a maximum lifetime CESG payment of $7,200 per child.
- Additional provincial grants may be available.
- Contribute up to $50,000 over the lifetime of your child’s RESP without tax penalties.
- A personal banking specialist will walk you through the application process so you can maximize your federal and provincial grant contributions.
- If your child doesn’t choose to attend post-secondary, your contributions and gains are returned to you, minus government grants received and interest earned on those grants.