How to set up multi-factor authentication
Click-along with this demo or scan the steps below
Multi-factor authentication is a new security measure being put in place. It requires clients to add two ways to verify their identity when logging into an application or online portal. Using multi-factor authentication significantly reduces your risk of being victim of a cyber-attack.
Before you begin
- Grab your bank card and your mobile device
- Select your multi-factor authentication communication preference; it can be either SMS or voice call.
- Then, select “Set up.”
- If you picked SMS enter your mobile device phone number; if you picked voice call enter your landline phone number.
- Then, select “Send Code.”
- Enter the verification code.
- Then, select “Verify.”
Step 4: You're finished!
- Select “Finish.”
- Your multi-factor authentication is set up.