Because chances are it’s not just in November when it's, say, Financial Literacy Month, that you find yourself seeking out knowledge or scratching your head with a nagging financial question.
It’s probably also not surprising to learn that when it comes to this topic people are curious about some pretty common things. And so we asked some of our banking experts from BC to Ontario give insight on the questions they’re most frequently answering for their current or prospective clients.
Here you’ll find their thoughts on…
- How should I prepare for a meeting with my bank?
- How can I prepare for a meeting about a loan? What should I expect in terms of collateral, timing, amounts? And why should I care about covenants?
- What’s cash management and why do I need it? Better yet, how can I improve it?
- Why do you need this piece of information from me?
- What should I be considering when it comes to fees?
Jump right to the question(s) you’re most interested in using the links above.
And if there’s a different question keeping you up at night, just let us know here so we can cover it in a future edition of the blog. Happy learning!