Enroll now to make Alberta Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis (AGLC) payments
Business owners can make AGLC payments via Canadian Western Bank. Simply enroll through the AGLC website for your select payment type. Once approved, you can make payments through your CWB account.
Frequently asked questions
1. What are the requirements to make electronic payments to AGLC?
You must be enrolled by AGLC prior to making an electronic payment through CWB. Click here to get started with AGLC.
2. How can I make a payment to AGLC?
AGLC LIQUOR PAYMENT
- Through CWBdirect® Online Banking.
- Contact your local banking centre. Instructions can be
provided in person or by contacting your Relationship Manager.
- If you have CWBdirect® Business Online Banking,
please contact your local banking centre.
AGLC CANNABIS PAYMENT
Through CWBdirect® Online Banking or CWBdirect
AGLC GAMING PAYMENT
Please refer to aglc.ca for payment information.
3. How do I contact AGLC?
To inquire about making direct electronic payments to AGLC, or to check the status of your application, please call AGLC directly at 1-800-272-8876 or 780-447-7554.