Low rate card
Rates and Fees
|Annual interest rates - purchases||12.90% fixed|
|Annual interest rates - cash advances||22.99% fixed|
|Additional card fee
Ideal for business owners who
- Want to reduce money spent on interest expenses and manage cashflow effectively
Tend to carry a balance from month to month
Have up front expenses with delayed payments from customers
Are focused on growing and want to keep operational costs down
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
Benefits at a glanceTake control Included with every CWB business credit cards More details about your benefits
Advanced digital tools and reporting
Easily manage your business' finances and monitor your account from anywhere, anytime.
Issue digital cards in real time
- Give employees access to company funds by issuing digital cards in an instant. Easily remove employee access when a company card is no longer required.
Assign account access based on job roles
- Grant view-only access to an accountant or bookkeeper who needs access to transaction history and account statements.
- Assign full administrative access to employees managing payments, rewards redemptions and employee access to the account.
- With cardholder status, your employees can view their own transactions online and set preferences for their card, without access to the full business account.
Manage cards and account security
- Maximize the security of your account by quickly locking and unlocking employee cards when needed and reissuing lost or stolen cards in an instant.
Receive instant alerts
- Set up notifications to receive alerts for employee purchases, received payments and when you’re approaching your credit limit.
Manage cash flow with Installment Pay
- Enroll in Installment Pay to divide larger purchases into smaller monthly payments.
- Have peace of mind that you’ll never miss your monthly payment with AutoPay – no forms needed.
Monitor company spend
- Keep a pulse on your company's spending with our dynamic reporting tools, providing real-time insights into your business expenses.
Set spend limits
- Stay in control of your budget by setting spend limits for your cardholders, preventing unexpected expenses.
Included with every CWB business credit cards
Included with every CWB business credit card
More details about your benefits
Features and Benefits Guide
Your guide to the benefits and features of your new business credit card.
Insurance and protection*
Understand how your business credit card works and your responsibilities.
Information about the terms and conditions of CWB’s business credit card program, including applicable fees and charges.
Information about how the rewards program works, including criteria to earn and redeem rewards points.
Terms and Conditions
* All insurance coverage(s) included with Brim credit cards are underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada, 700 Avenue University, 1500A , Toronto, Ontario M5G 0A1, pursuant to a Master Policy issued to Brim Financial Inc. You may contact the insurer at 1 833 429-2746 in Canada and the U.S. or collect from elsewhere at 416 920-0938 or visit www.rsagroup.ca. Different cards will have different coverage(s). To learn about which coverage(s) are included with a specific card and important information regarding coverage eligibility requirements, benefits, limitations and exclusions, go to brimfinancial.com/legal/ or review the Certificates of Insurance in your card package. Some insurance coverages may require that purchases, vehicle rentals, common carrier fares, accommodations and other trip costs be charged to the card to activate coverage. Other conditions may also apply, so please read the Certificates of Insurance carefully. The information provided in this section is intended as general information only. Please refer to your Certificates of Insurance for the specific terms of your coverage, including the benefits, eligibility conditions, limitations and exclusions.
1 Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Contact your CWB relationship manager or local banking centre for complete terms and conditions.
2A maximum of 15 additional cards can be added to the primary cardholders account. Additional CWB Business Mastercard cards have an annual fee of $50 per card.
3 Installment Pay has minimum purchase amount and a processing fee applies for the duration of the term. Ask your relationship manager for details.
4 Simply charge the full cost of your car rental to your CWB Business Mastercard and decline the rental agency’s Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) or Loss Damage Waiver (LDW). You can be protected by Car Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance up to the actual cash value of the rental vehicle, provided the value of the rental vehicle in its model year does not exceed the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $85,000 (CAD) and all other conditions of coverage are met. Refer to your Certificate of Insurance for details.
CWB Business Mastercards are issued by Brim Financial Inc.
Brim is a trademark of Brim Financial Inc.
Boingo® is a registered trademark of Boingo Wireless, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Optional CWB Business Pro Package
Add on the CWB Business Pro package to scale-up the features of your new CWB Echelon Rewards Plus Mastercard account. This monthly subscription gives your business access to powerful accounting and administrative tools for only $5.00 per month. So, as your business becomes more complex or grows, your credit card account evolves right along with you. With our self-serve digital tools it’s easy to add or remove the pro package at any time so you never pay for more features than what you need.
The package includes:
- One-time digital card issuance
One-time use cards are a secure and innovative way to pay suppliers and bills. Or issue single-use cards to employees who don’t frequently make business purchases. Cards automatically expire after use, providing an additional layer of security and reducing the risk of fraud.
- Add unlimited additional cards
Streamline expense management effortlessly, regardless of your business size. Provide cards to all employees who need purchasing power, eliminating the administrative burden associated with card issuance limits.
- Accounting software integration
Reduce manual errors and save time while gaining valuable insights into your financials. Compatible with: Quickbooks, Oracle Netsuite and Xero
Ask for more details when signing up for your new Mastercard!