CWB No Fee Cash Back Visa* Business card
CWB No Fee Cash Back Visa* Business card
Grow your business and get more from your spending without paying an annual fee.
Rates and credit card fees
|Annual interest rates - purchases||19.90% fixed|
|Annual interest rates - cash advances||21.00% fixed|
|Rewards ratio||1 point for every eligible $2 spent|
|Additional card fee
Benefits at a glance
What comes with a No Fee Cash Back card?
- Chip and PIN technology for enhanced security
- Contactless payments with mobile wallets, including Apple Pay®, Google Pay® and Samsung Pay®. To learn more, visit Mobile Wallet FAQ.
- Zero Liability1 offers you protection against unauthorized use of your business card.
- Emergency card replacement and cash disbursement around the globe
- MyCardInfo Online Card Management Tool:
- Access your credit card information including balances and recent transactions online 24/7
- Access digital account statements for free
- Make payments online
- Manage and track spend with SmartControls payments functionality
- Purchase protection for 90 days (up to a maximum of $50,000 per account per year) and extended warranty (double the manufacturer’s warranty for a maximum of one additional year)2
Visa SavingsEdge ®
CWB Visa Business Cards can save time and money automatically with Visa SavingsEdge®**. Just use your CWB Visa Business Card at a wide range of participating merchants to pay for purchases like:
- Business solutions
- Business gifts
To start saving with Visa SavingsEdge®:
- Sign up for free at visasavingsedge.ca
- Use your CWB Business Visa at a participating merchant
- A credit will be automatically applied to your account, reflecting the discount the merchant offers to Visa SavingsEdge®participants
The Canadian Western Bank Visa Card is issued by Collabria Financial Services Inc., pursuant to a license from Visa.
*Visa is a trademark of Visa Int. and is used under license.
**Visa SavingsEdge is an automated discount program offered by Visa Canada Corporation (Visa) to eligible businesses and their authorized cardholders that hold an eligible Visa Business card and whose enrollment in the program is accepted by Visa. Under the program, cardholders can receive discounts from participating merchants each time the cardholder uses an enrolled Visa Business card to make Qualifying Purchases of goods or services pursuant to an active discount offered by the merchant and that transaction is processed or submitted through the Visa payment system (a "Qualifying Purchase"). Visa may modify, restrict, limit or change the program in any way and at any time. Visa reserves the right at any time to cancel the program. Visa also reserves the right to suspend or cancel any cardholder's participation in the program. Enrolled cardholders will only receive discounts for Qualifying Purchases that are in full compliance with the terms of the applicable discount offer. Discount offers may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Discount offers may be removed from the program at any time and are subject to availability. Discount offers are also subject to any applicable law or regulation that may restrict or prohibit certain sales. Discounts will not appear on a cardholder's receipt at the point of sale. Discounts are provided in the form of credits posted to the cardholder's applicable Visa Business card account and will appear on a future statement. Please visit www.visasavingsedge.ca for complete details on the program, including the program terms and conditions.
1Zero Liability applies to your purchases made with your credit card in the store, over the telephone, online or via a mobile device. As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible for unauthorized transactions if:
- you have used reasonable care in protecting your card from loss or theft; and
- you have reported to Cardholder Service at 1.855.341.4643 (Canada and U.S.) or 1.647.252.9564 (International Collect) when you knew that your credit card was lost or stolen.
If you believe there has been unauthorized use on your account and you meet the conditions above, you are protected by Zero Liability. If you do not meet the conditions above, please reference your Cardholder Agreement for additional information regarding liability.
2Insurance coverage underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (ABIC). ABIC, its subsidiaries and affiliates carry on business in Canada under the name of Assurant Solutions®. Assurant Solutions® is a registered trademark of Assurant, Inc. Details of the coverage, including definitions, benefits, limitations and exclusions, are in the Certificate of Insurance provided with your card. Insurance coverage is subject to change. Keep the Certificate of Insurance in a safe place with your other valuable documents, and take it with you when you travel.