Simplify your day-to-day banking
With CWBdirect® Online Banking, bank when and where you want with the tools that let you take care of your day-to-day needs.
- Transfer funds, pay bills and access your account transactions and balances in real time, all with the latest security features to keep you protected.
- Stay protected with the latest security features.
- Get more done with a convenient and easy to use experience, on both your desktop and mobile device.
- As a member of THE EXCHANGE® Network, the second largest Financial Institution ATM network in Canada, your CWB debit card gives you access to more than 3,625 surcharge-free ATM locations across Canada and 40,000 ATMs in the U.S. Withdraw money at reduced service charges.
- Make deposits to your CWB account at most EXCHANGE Network ATMs.
- Access your accounts at bank machines locally and globally through the Cirrus® and Maestro® networks.
Resources for seniors
We recognize seniors’ crucial contributions to our communities. They’re our parents, grandparents, mentors, colleagues and neighbours, and we can all play a role in keeping them safe. As a financial institution, CWB has an obligation to help protect you seniors from financial abuse, fraud and scams. We do this through establishing genuine, caring and lasting relationships. We’re invested in you. And supporting your financial well being is our top priority.
We offer seniors exclusive products, trusted advice and helpful resources that support your financial needs today and help safeguard you for tomorrow.
You never know what life will throw your way. Make sure that your family is covered, no matter what happens, with life and disability insurance on a variety of lending products through Canada Life Assurance Company.
- In the event of death, the outstanding balance of the insured loan, plus up to 90 days of accrued interest, is paid off. Your estate, business or family wouldn't have to worry about the debt.
- In the event that you become disabled, minimum payments will continue to be made on your mortgage and loans, ensuring that your loans stay in good standing, protecting your credit rating.
- You can apply for both disability and life insurance and joint coverage is available.