How it works
If you’re already registered for CWBdirect and have a smartphone or Internet-enabled mobile device with a Canadian service provider you’re ready to go.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Log in to CWBdirect on your smartphone through the mobile web link.
2. Select “Login” to start using CWBdirect on your phone.
3. Enter your CWB customer number, security question, and personal access code.
4. For convenient future access, bookmark this URL into your mobile device by clicking "Add to home screen" or "Add to bookmark".
If you’re not registered for CWBdirect, contact your local branch.
How is mobile web different from the full version of CWBdirect?
Mobile web offers the main functionality of the full version of CWBdirect but it’s optimized for a mobile device screen.
Some of the differences include:
- Bill payees must first be set through the full version of CWBdirect. Bill payee setup isn’t available in mobile web.
- Your account password can’t be changed in mobile web. It can only be changed through the full version of CWBdirect.
What does it cost?
Do I need to register before using mobile web?
Is it safe to use my mobile device for banking?
Yes, it has the same high level of security measures as the full version of CWBdirect, including:
- Encryption – CWB uses 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Encryption, which is accepted as the industry standard. Personal information is just as secure, with password protected login and increased authentication.
- Session time-out – If you forget to log out, or your mobile device remains inactive during your session, our systems will automatically log you out.
- If you lose your phone, your accounts can only be accessed if someone has the login information.