CWB World Elite® Mastercard®
CWB World Elite® Mastercard®
|Annual fee||$120/year (Special offer: first year annual fee waived)|
|Additional supplementary cards||$50 each2/year|
|Income requirements||$80,000 annual income or $150,000 household income. Expects to spend $25,000 on the card annually.|
|Interest rates||19.99% on purchases
21.50% on cash advances
|Foreign transaction fee||2.50% on foreign purchases|
Benefits at a glanceCWB Rewards powered by Brim Insurance coverage Additional benefits
CWB Rewards powered by Brim
How much do I earn with CWB Rewards powered by Brim?
CWB World Elite Mastercard, rewards ratio: earn 2 rewards points on every $1 you spend.1
Earn more with CWB Rewards partners: earn up to 30 rewards points on every $1 you spend.
What insurance coverage comes with the CWB World Elite Mastercard?
- Common carrier accident insurance:
- Mobile device insurance: up to $1,500 for loss, theft, or damage on your mobile device
- Event ticket protector insurance: up to a maximum of $1,000
- Extended warranty: doubles, up to 1 additional year of a maximum of $25,000 per cardholder
- Purchase security insurance: 90 days, $1,000 per occurrence
- Out-of-province emergency travel medical insurance:
- 15 days if less than 65 years old, 3 days if 65 years old and over
- Flight delay insurance:
- $1,000/occurrence for all ensured (delay must be greater than 4 hours)
- Baggage delay insurance:
- $500/insured per occurrence
- Maximum of $1,000 for all ensured (delay must be greater than 6 hours)
- Lost or stolen baggage insurance:
- Hotel/motel burglary insurance: $2,500/occurrence
- Trip cancellation insurance: $2,000/insured per trip up to a maximum of $5,000/trip
- Trip interruption insurance: $5,000/insured per trip up to a maximum of $25,000/trip for all insured
What premium benefits come with this card?
- Interactive budgeting tools and spend monitoring
- Lounge access, exclusive restaurant offers, airport transfers and security fast track with Mastercard Travel Pass
- Free Global Wi-Fi access to over 1 million Boingo® Wi-Fi hotspots
- Travel assistance
Terms and conditions
1Up to $25,000 annual spend then 1 point per $1 spent thereafter.
2Maximum of 5 additional cardholders. Primary cardholder remains liable for charges made to the account by the additional cardholder.
All insurance coverage(s) included with CWB credit cards are underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada (RSA). 18 York Street, Suite 800, Toronto Ontario M5J 2T8, pursuant to a Master Policy issued to CWB. Different cards will have different coverage(s). To learn about which coverage(s) are included with a specific card and important information regarding coverage edibility requirements, benefits, limitations and exclusions, go to brimfinancial.com/legal or review the Certificates of Insurance in your card package. Some insurance coverages may require that purchases, vehicle rentals, common carrier fares, hotel/motel or other trip costs be charged to the card to activate coverage. Other conditions may also apply, so please read the Certificates of Insurance carefully.
The CWB Rewards Mastercard® and CWB World Elite® Mastercard® are not available to residents of Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut or Northwest Territories.
CWB Rewards Mastercard® and CWB World Elite® Mastercard® are issued by Brim Financial Inc. Mastercard and World Elite Mastercard are registered trademarks and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International, used under license.
®Boingo is a registered trademark of Boingo Wireless, Inc.
®Brim is a registered trademark of Brim Financial.
All other trademarks in this document are registered trademarks of Canadian Western Bank.